Friday, February 10, 2006

Young Professionals, part 2 (The Other Cities)

I posted earlier this week about developing a list of all of the young professional organizations in the Birmingham metropolitan area. Well, I've added more listings to the list that I've already started and again encourage anyone who sees this list and notices that there are groups missing to post a comment providing some additional information about these groups. I figured I would go one step further and provide lists of organizations similar to the "new" young professional civic organization in other cities around the country. This may provide an idea of the types of projects being conducted by groups of people who have been said "...don't really care about being involved" around the country. After reading some of their sites, I would find it very hard to believe that statement at all. Again, if you know of any other groups that I've left off, please post a comment telling me some more information and I'll put it on the list. Thanks
Forum 35 - Baton Rouge, LA Create Detroit - Detroit, MI Metropolis St. Louis - St. Louis, MO Mpact Memphis - Memphis, TN synerG - Greensboro, NC ypTulsa - Tulsa, OK Creative Tampa Bay

No comments: