Friday, November 04, 2005

A challenge for the weekend...

Happy Friday!

I wanted to challenge anyone reading the blog today that is not in Birmingham or unable to attend the clean up day effort in Ensley on November 5 (see yesterday’s entry for more information) to do something for me. I would like to challenge you to pick up eight (8) pieces of trash wherever you see it during your journey tomorrow. Then I’d like you to check back here tomorrow and answer a few questions for me.Though I doubt I may get a great deal of responses, I’m interested in seeing what happens for those that do take part in this experiment. I don’t claim to have invented this, but I am going to change the parameters a little on the answers. For those that are in town, I hope to see you tomorrow. If you can’t come out and help, have fun with whatever you’re doing. I’ll post the questions by tomorrow evening.

No comments: